Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Blog

For all of my five followers I had at one point, please add my new URL to your subscriptions.  You know you want to!
http://thesorensonscoops.blogspot.com


New Year's Resolutions...
I can honestly say one of my NY Resolutions is to blog more.  And by more I mean at least once a week.  One of my friends threatened to stop following me because I've been terrible at it this year!!
However, there's hope ladies!! (And yes I'm only shouting out to ladies, because other than my husband, I'm pretty sure only females read my blog...) And do you know why?  The Bachelor begins airing this month...HAH! I figure I should get back to my roots from time to time to add my spin on Reality TV.


Anywayz, in case you were wondering what I have been doing, besides not blogging, here's a speedy recap of my 2010:
1) I had my first ever rocking NYE party at my parent's house, while they were out of town ;)
2) My third niece, Avery was born in January
3) I ran the Austin 1/2 Marathon for the 3rd time.
4) Had my first, married Valentine's Day with my wonderful husband
5) My sister had her first baby, Knox, born in April
6) Ran my first Marathon in San Diego in June, and turned it in to a fun vacation with extended family
7) Went to Seattle for a work-cation with my husband.
8) Celebrated 1 year of marriage
9) Baylor beat the Longhorns for the first time in forever...and the Longhorns lost to almost every team for the first time in forever
10) Baylor went to its first bowl game in forever, and we lost.  But hey, we made it!!
11) Brad Womack decided to be the Bachelor AGAIN, without which, this blog post would probably not be happening right now.  Let's all give him a little shout out!

My goals/resolutions for 2011:
1) Blog more.
2) Actually make it to the ACL festival this year!
3) Get better at staying in touch with family/friends
4) Take more pictures
5) Do my best at the Houston Marathon in T-27 days.

2 comments:

  1. hooray! you're blogging again!! i want pictures of you guys and of course lily!!

    ReplyDelete