As the blog title suggests, I'm feeling the urge to share some things I'm loving right now.
1) My new iPhone. I jupgraded this weekend, and let me tell you, it was a welcomed change from the orig. iPhone I have been sporting since December of 2007. The shear speed is mind-boggling, but again, my decrepit phone from '07 makes anything feel quick! I'm also loving the crispness of the screen/colors, a camera with zoom/flash, and FACE TIME! Legit. My sis and I face-time'd yesterday and it was Awe-Some.
2) The "new releases" from Anthropologie this week. It's safe to say I want almost all of them!! Here's some of my faves below. If only I had an extra 2 G's laying around to spend on myself...
![]() |
| Can someone PLEASE buy me this Rainbow Confetti dress?!?! I'll love you forever! |
![]() |
| I may be too pale for this one, but I can dream! Check out the rest of the gems here |
3) ALL 4 of my followers! Thanks for your continued support :)




No comments:
Post a Comment