Tuesday, February 5, 2013

True Life: I Lost All My Bachelor Notes...

This is a PSA to all of you out there, make sure you save your work!!  My computer timed out and I lost all of my detailed notes.  Since I refuse to subject myself to the 2 hour torture once again (and since it's a double feature this week) I'm just going to wing it on the recap and provide my general comments.

I wish I could have the hour of my life back that I spent working on the notes, or just the notes in general.  This was a hard lesson folks.

In light of these unfortunate events, here are 10 comments/take-aways from last night's episode.

1) Tierra is psycho.  Sean in his quest to unearth to drama lets it slip right under his nose.
2) In his date with Lindsay, they kept talking about how well they know each other...I've never seen them do anything but makeout
3) The group date was pretty much a disaster.  I was shocked when Daniella the drunky got the rose.  Who knew blubbering in front a guy could be so attractive?!
4) He and Catherine seem to have the strongest chemistry from what I have seen, although she's pretty much flown under the radar.
5) Tierra always agree with her gut decisions and I know full-well what else goes in there...Doritos, cookies, any other junk food item.  I think your gut might be lying to you.
6) I think it's unfair for Sean to be annoyed when the girls talk bad about each other to him, but yet he monopolizes one on one time with some of them for that very purpose.
7) Those poor goats...
8) Jackie had to learn some hard lessons tonight as well.  Use your time with the Bachelor to talk about yourself and not other people.
9) Confrontation with someone who's mentally unstable is like herding cats.  Good luck getting anything accomplished.
10) Was not surprised in the least to see Robyn in that limo going home...

Here's hoping I survive round 2 this evening.  Hopefully tonight's episode will provide enough material for some good commentary.

I'm sure I missed some other good moments, so feel free to comment with your top moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment