He has some disappointments from Montana and he doubted if
his wife was in the room.
Okay the ladies’ view is much nicer! Gorge. That water does not look like a normal color of water, it’s a
serene baby blue.
Chris Harrison shows up in a zipper cardigan with blazer
over, interesting combo. He
explains there’s a group date and two one on ones with roses up for grabs.
Catherine gets a one on one date: “Let’s find our fairy tale
ending.” Catherine is happy to be
here and enjoy this space with him.
What?
Catherine is left by herself in frigid/blizzard-like
conditions, freezing. Finally Sean
shows up in a monster truck bus and says they’re going to play in a
glacier. Catherine gets a warm
body suit to accompany her massive hoop earrings. Perfect for sledding on a glacier. They’re doing somersaults, handstands…it’s snowing so hard
that Sean looks like Mr. Freeze.
Apparently all this fun is perfect wife material.
They go on a carriage ride to a glass castle, pretty baller
honestly. These two kids are giddy
with excitement. Chiseling dirty
ice in to their cups, clearly romantic.
Someone with artistic vision froze roses in to ice.
Group Date: “Let’s bare our souls.” Everyone’s called but Desiree. Daniella is confused and I’m thinking
this is a permanent state of mind for her.
Back to Catherine, she’s telling about a dramatic experience
at 12. One of her friends died in
front of her on a hiking trip.
This experience showed her life values: marriage, kids. She wants to be with him because she
thinks they could be great. I’m
scratching my head, Sean’s heart is melting.
GROUP DATE. The
girls look annoyed. AshLee makes
the most of it and runs in for the hug.
Fortunately there’s no leg straddling as in typical Bachelor fashion.
There are 7 girls and 3 canoes. One girl gets to go with Sean. Lesley calls dibs and there are a lot of death stares
shooting in her direction.
Sweet Sarah rises to the challenge even though this will be
a difficult date for her. She’s
looking lovely in the peachy pink scarf.
Lesley lets Sean do all of the work and just turns around to
soak it all in. The other girls
are royally pissed now. Selma
wishes a giant fish would just come and eat their boat right then…and then she
dorky laughs for 3 seconds at her own joke. Bless her.
Sean has got on some pretty tight pants…hey-o. He tells the girls they’re going on a Lake
Louise polar bear plunge to join some club. I’m thinking Sean might need some assistance getting out of
those pants. Selma has about 0 incentives
to go for the plunge, whether or not it’s for a rose. She won’t put her life at risk. I mean, it is like 0 degrees outside apparently. She pulls the Baghdad card again…I mean
didn’t you just say you don’t do heat a couple of weeks ago??
AshLee wants to bail too, but she’s feeling pressure. Finally they decide to go and there’s
lots of screaming. Daniella says
something dumb about being hot and they could be hot and cold together I
dunno. They are in the water for
.5 seconds and then run out to robes and coffee, I know the Tierra freak out is
coming…
I mean I understand the concern for AshLee she has like 0%
body fat, but Tierra? Come
on. Sean looks like he’s miserable
himself so he just lets the professionals handle it. Sadly it takes like 4 people to carry her to the car. She’s shaking uncontrollably, not
talking. They ask her what day it
is, she doesn’t know. This is crazy…the
camera’s in her face and she crumples and says “I missed time with him.” WOW. Academy Award goes to her.
Cut to her in a robe in her room with oxygen, some random
lady massaging her feet and her chowing down on a cheeseburger. WHAT?!?! I’m dying laughing.
Is this real life?
Tierra decides to not come to dinner, but in true drama
fashion, she’s going to crash the party later.
Lesley is ready to let her guard down. Lesley says she loves love and is so
happy to be there and feel those feelings. Sean says he appreciates her. What? They
makeout.
Sarah lets her guard down too and brings some family
photos. It was really sweet. Sean is struck by the reality of the
situation and seems to kinda freak out.
Desiree gets her date card: Don’t be afraid…to fall in
love. Everyone’s wondering where
Sean’s heads at with giving one girl two one on one dates.
Back to drama land.
Tierra walks in as every one is talking about her. Lesley says everyone needs to watch out
because we’ve got a Tierrarist on our hands. Ahahaha.
Oh, and what’s that?
Oh no big deal, just Lindsay and Sean making out by the hot tub…
Later, Sean gives this speech before giving out the rose and
Tierra, by the look on her face, is certain she will get it. Denied. The look on her face when he said Lesley’s name was
priceless. I can tell she probably
wants to implode right now, but she’s holding it together.
Oh no, Sean’s brooding. Is he going to dump someone early?? Oh no, he’s going to send Sarah home
because he doesn’t see forever with her.
Sad face. Poor thing! This whole I’m not in to you
conversation is terrrrrrible. Poor
thing, you’ll find the right guy.
Just between us, this show is not meant for a nice, shy girl like
you. It’s meant for the overly
forward, flirtatious and aggressive women in the world that may or may not have
serious issues that should not be fixed by a relationship but with therapy.
Moving on, Desiree is going to have to earn her picnic. This is designed to be a confidence
builder. I just noticed with camera
close-ups that she has a butt chin. That’s unfortunate.
They’re going to have to rappel down a sheer 400’ cliff. No big deal. Apparently this also a commitment builder as well? Dez says Sean’s a good cheerleader and
he says I cheered in high school. And
then there’s that moment, when you don’t know if he’s kidding or serious…They
talk, they kiss, they climb trees.
Later they have dinner in a tepee.
Sean is wearing a gosh awful sweater…like so ugly. I was distracted until she started
talking about living in a tent as child, a trailer park…what?? Oh the irony of it all. She gets a rose; he needs to get rid of
that sweater.
Cocktail Party.
Selma, to the shame of her family lays one on him. Shouldn’t her massive cleavage be
equally shameful?
Lindsay makes a pact not to kiss Sean the whole time they’re
talking. Wow, an actual
conversation?? P.S. she’s
conjuring the wedding dress vibe again with that dress choice. He asks her to tell him something he
doesn’t know about her, she responds with: I sleep naked. Classy. Then they make out…I’m grossed out.
AshLee draws a connection to the polar plunge and getting
out of her comfort zone. In an
effort to surrender her need to control things in life (due to her abandonment
issues) she hands Sean a scarf?
For him to lead their relationship? I’m so confused.
Next thing you know she’s being blindfolded and carried. I can think of other ways to accomplish
this purpose…but, we have tears, she’s moving mountains. I guess it worked.
What is Tierra wearing around her neck? Odd combo with the toga-looking dress.
Roses go to: Lindsay, AshLee, TIERRABLE
Daniella and Selma are left to lick their wounds. Chris Harrison is awful monotone
tonight.
Pack your swimsuits; they’re going to St. Croix.
No comments:
Post a Comment