Monday, January 7, 2013

My Idea of Tailgating

Be Warned, This is a Bachelor Post.  Read if you Dare :)

So, I found this little gem on the Bachelor website yesterday and thought I'd share.  Have you seen this??  P.S. Sorry it's rather small.

Looks like we now have a code so we can size all these ladies up, by how many tatts they have, previously engaged/divorced, if they have a college degree...I think we've hit a new low.  I didn't know that was possible.

Now to the tailgating part.  Every time these words/combo of phrases are mentioned: fairytale, I'm here for the right reasons, this process works, I think Sean's my perfect guy, she's not here for the right reasons, Emily, heartbreak, I've been hurt before...take a drink.  Of WATER, otherwise you'd need your stomach pumped.

So, based on the bios/pics, I'm going to say my early bets are on Keriann, Lauren and Lindsay.  Disclaimer: If any of the aforementioned are the chick that showed up in the bridal gown/veil, I retract my bet.

What I can't decipher, is if the crazy chick that falls down the stairs and has all the meltdowns is Katie or Jackie.  When I find out, I will nominate her for a Daytime Emmy for best dramatic performance.

I have to watch this tomorrow, but I promise I'll write something up once I've watched and gotten my gag reflex under control.

Feel free to post comments on any of your favorites and early bets on who will take cake this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment